Photographer: K Wesley Davis Prattville, Alabama
People express their love commitment by placing locks on the fence in Prattville.
The Autauga Creek and the manufacturing complex were built in the New England style when Daniel Pratt developed the village in 1839. Pratt chose the site to manufacture cotton gins because of the abundant water power. The many artesian wells in the area inspired Prattville to be known as "The Fountain City."
Prattville is about 15 miles north of Montgomery.